We see prayer as being a vitally important part of our church life and so we seek to pray and intercede in many different ways. We pray in our Sunday services as well as in our mid-week Growth Groups. We have a number in our fellowship who form a prayer chain which is available for specific urgent prayer requests and we have a bi-monthly prayer diary which is produced by our Prayer Deacons to help us in our daily prayers.
There are various other opportunities to meet for prayer. Please join us if you can:-
- Last Sunday in the month - Prayer for the Persecuted Church 9.30am to 10.00am
- Sunday Priority Prayer evenings 6.00pm to 7.15pm (approx every 6 weeks – dates are published in the church Bulletin)
- Saturday Monthly Men’s Prayer Breakfasts 8.30am to 10.00am
- Wednesday morning - 7.00am - 7.45am, come on your way to work and enjoy a hot coffee & tea
- Thursday daytime prayer - 12 noon - 12.45pm. Once a month please check our Bulletin.
- Thursday evening prayer - 7.00pm - 8.00pm, every fortnightly